Welcome to the Susan and Phil Hammer Theatre Center! Our goal is for every person to enjoy an outstanding experience. Please contact the Director of Patron Services, Maria Bones, 408-924-8510, if there is anything we can do to serve you better.
Does my child need his/her own ticket?
- ALL patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter theatre.
- ADA Accessible seating is located in the Orchestra and Balcony areas only.
- The Parterre seating section is only accessible by stairs.
Can I get my ticket refunded if I don't use it?
- There are no refunds unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Exchange policies vary and are set by the presenter of each event.
- No smoking.
- No outside food or drink.
- Concierge / Coat Check services available. Stop by to check out a booster seat or Assisted Listening devices.
We welcome Service Animals. Pets who have not been specially trained to assist with a disability are not allowed inside the lobby or theatre.
- CONDUCT: We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed unbecoming or interferes with the audience’s ability to enjoy the performance in the manner in which it was intended, without a refund on their ticket purchase or exchange to another performance.
- PARCELS, BAGS: Theatre Management reserves the right to require you to open personal bags and knapsacks for inspection as a condition of entry to the theatre. We may require that some items not be allowed into the theatre for security concerns.
- EMERGENCIES: Please become familiar with the exits. In an emergency, listen for instructions. In the case of an earthquake, remain seated, or crouch below seats, then listen for instructions from the Hammer staff.